Toys R Us - Canadians Beware...Don't buy "Glow Products"
I ordered a Crayola Colour Explosion Glow Board ($24.99) from ToysRus online in Canada.After a short period of use, some of the markers have dried out.
Now I find out that ToysRus Canada do not carry refill glow markers for this product. This makes the item I have purchased totally useless for my grandchildren's visits to me. I expected Colour Explosion Glow Board Marker Refills to be available on their site or at least in their stores, but I can't find them anywhere. I don't think that is serving customers very well.
I feel I have been "ripped off". Why do they carry a product and then not sell refills for it? They are still selling products that use glow markers right now that are the latest addition to the Crayola line. To me this is a very "shady practice"!
I contacted Crayola and they said it was the merchants choice whether they carry a product or not.ToysRus if you sell the product, sell the refill markers too!!I am a VERY DISCOURAGED and UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- " Merci donc j'en déduit que vous estimez que un produit de votre marque vendu au brico peut casser après 3ans et que le sérieux de votre société vous amène à..."