I ordered 4 items.4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered.

I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and was instructed to return the incorrect items (which I did the next day) and I waited for my replacement order. Of the two replacement items, one was incorrect (at least they're consistent with 50% accuracy). I called to explain and was assured the final incorrect item would be reshipped and that I didn't need to return the item because it was under $10. I NEVER RECEIVED THE FINAL ITEM and now I just was notified that I am being CHARGED for the first items I returned in a timely fashion!

Tracking #7251019035011734119620150104687374512 was received in their return center on 1/23. I have NEVER seen such a screwed up fulfillment process in my life---and even after I gave up on ever receiving item #4, I am now being charged for the more expensive items that I returned to Toys R Us?

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, will NEVER order from TRU again.This is one of the worst online buying experiences I've ever had and I will never shop with this company, retail or online, ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about return policy from Toys R Us was never received item and being charged for items i returned Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments