Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

I ordered 4 items.4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered.

I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and was instructed to return the incorrect items (which I did the next day) and I waited for my replacement order. Of the two replacement items, one was incorrect (at least they're consistent with 50% accuracy). I called to explain and was assured the final incorrect item would be reshipped and that I didn't need to return the item because it was under $10. I NEVER RECEIVED THE FINAL ITEM and now I just was notified that I am being CHARGED for the first items I returned in a timely fashion!

Tracking #7251019035011734119620150104687374512 was received in their return center on 1/23. I have NEVER seen such a screwed up fulfillment process in my life---and even after I gave up on ever receiving item #4, I am now being charged for the more expensive items that I returned to Toys R Us?

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, will NEVER order from TRU again.This is one of the worst online buying experiences I've ever had and I will never shop with this company, retail or online, ever again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Never receiving what i ordered, Being charged for items i returned.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion