Toys R Us - 3x only 50% accurate with order, charged me for items I returned, terrible experience
I ordered 4 items.4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered.
I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and was instructed to return the incorrect items (which I did the next day) and I waited for my replacement order. Of the two replacement items, one was incorrect (at least they're consistent with 50% accuracy). I called to explain and was assured the final incorrect item would be reshipped and that I didn't need to return the item because it was under $10. I NEVER RECEIVED THE FINAL ITEM and now I just was notified that I am being CHARGED for the first items I returned in a timely fashion!
Tracking #7251019035011734119620150104687374512 was received in their return center on 1/23. I have NEVER seen such a screwed up fulfillment process in my life---and even after I gave up on ever receiving item #4, I am now being charged for the more expensive items that I returned to Toys R Us?
I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, will NEVER order from TRU again.This is one of the worst online buying experiences I've ever had and I will never shop with this company, retail or online, ever again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never receiving what i ordered
- Being charged for items i returned
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "To orders cancelled for the same toy. I called they say they have a new stock in get a email today my other order has been cancelled for the same..."
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Advertised internet price on autotrader.com, then sales person called to pressure you to come in person. Won't allow you to test drive unless a final price is agreed upon...."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."