Toys R Us - 3x only 50% accurate with order, charged me for items I returned, terrible experience
I ordered 4 items.4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered.
I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and was instructed to return the incorrect items (which I did the next day) and I waited for my replacement order. Of the two replacement items, one was incorrect (at least they're consistent with 50% accuracy). I called to explain and was assured the final incorrect item would be reshipped and that I didn't need to return the item because it was under $10. I NEVER RECEIVED THE FINAL ITEM and now I just was notified that I am being CHARGED for the first items I returned in a timely fashion!
Tracking #7251019035011734119620150104687374512 was received in their return center on 1/23. I have NEVER seen such a screwed up fulfillment process in my life---and even after I gave up on ever receiving item #4, I am now being charged for the more expensive items that I returned to Toys R Us?
I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, will NEVER order from TRU again.This is one of the worst online buying experiences I've ever had and I will never shop with this company, retail or online, ever again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never receiving what i ordered
- Being charged for items i returned
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."