Toys R Us - 3x only 50% accurate with order, charged me for items I returned, terrible experience

102 of 297 Toys R Us reviews

I ordered 4 items.4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered.

I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and was instructed to return the incorrect items (which I did the next day) and I waited for my replacement order. Of the two replacement items, one was incorrect (at least they're consistent with 50% accuracy). I called to explain and was assured the final incorrect item would be reshipped and that I didn't need to return the item because it was under $10. I NEVER RECEIVED THE FINAL ITEM and now I just was notified that I am being CHARGED for the first items I returned in a timely fashion!

Tracking #7251019035011734119620150104687374512 was received in their return center on 1/23. I have NEVER seen such a screwed up fulfillment process in my life---and even after I gave up on ever receiving item #4, I am now being charged for the more expensive items that I returned to Toys R Us?

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, will NEVER order from TRU again.This is one of the worst online buying experiences I've ever had and I will never shop with this company, retail or online, ever again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Never receiving what i ordered
    • Being charged for items i returned

Reason of review:
Return Policy
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #596288 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Toys R Us? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
102 of 297 Toys R Us reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.