Chappaqua, New York

I bought a Graco stroller on Babiesrus online for my grand baby visiting me in a couple of weeks. The stroller arrived and I didn't open it until my daughter in law and grand baby arrived.

We discovered a used non-Graco stroller (a used broken Heidi Klum stroller) inside the box. Quickly called the store and I explained that I need the stroller and that the one they shipped was a used one. It was disgusting! They said to return to Babiesrus and they will ship another one.

Really? Meanwhile the baby is here without a stroller. So I said I will go to the store in White Plains. They were not at all helpful and the clerks who handled this were (pardon the language) IDIOTS!

They were looking for the serial number of a Heidi Klum stroller and not from the Graco box that was shipped to me. Took them one hour to look, and chat and look and look again and again. victor, the manager, came out and in one sentence solved the problem. He said to use the serial number in the Graco box that I received since this is the stroller I ordered and not the Heidi Klum one.

Problem solved but I question the "***" clerks and head clerk named Theresa who didn't want to give "credit" where "credit" is due. Because I was so pleased with Victor we shopped for almost $600 worth of baby stuff for my grandchild. Thank you, Victor.

But beware of ordering online ...

the items shipped are not checked wherever warehouse they come from. It really was a nasty joke!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Toys R Us to "my problem was solved in-store with the appearance of victor. but you should check the inefficient and not too smart clerks at the store".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments