1.6

Like many others, I have been shopping at Toys 'R Us/Babies R Us since I was a kid, however I think I will end doing business with this company ever again.

I ordered a gift card from Babies R Us 2 months ago. Since I never received it, I decided to send in an inquiry online. After sending in two, they finally told me they shipped the item a few days ago. I was perplexed as to why I was never notified of this, and I was also concerned that my item would have never been shipped had I not sent the e-mail.

After speaking to a customer service rep, she gave me the tired old "We're sorry" with no further explanation. She also told me the item is on its way. I asked if I could receive some compensation, at first I was told "no" then she told me they'd give me a measly 5 bucks!!!

I asked to speak to a supervisor, and as usual she made excuses. After some more time the item did not come to me. I e-mailed and called them again. This time, the guy I spoke to told me the item was in fact NEVER SHIPPED.

At this point I am irate. I asked to be transferred but got a silent phone for about half an hour, so I called back and immediately requested a Supervisor. The lady made excuses about speaking to a Supervisor too, and told me one would be contacting me within 24 to 48 hours. So I am waiting patiently for them to call me.

I will continue complaining until I am an old man if I have to until someone is held accountable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. The most disappointing about gift card from Toys R Us was customer service, shipping item and lack of communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments