I purchased a inflatable shark that is suppose to fly around by remote control a while back with the understanding I could get it filled with helium at toys are us any where there is a store location. I tryed to get it filled at your Green Bay location and was told that I had to buy a tank of it.

I try to explain that I was informed at the store In Milwaukee I could get it filled at any of your location's he more or less blew me off! Now I'm stuck with a box of plastic . The girl at the service desk was helpful and understood my plite.

The *** on the phone couldn't even help me in person . Now when I purchased it ,I didn't expect to have to spend more on buying a tank of gas which costs more then the shark.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of toysrus inflatable shark head. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toysrus inflatable shark head in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments