2.2

I ordered 2 games from Toys R Us in the beginning of October. My card was charged on 10/27, but the items were never shipped.

In mid-November, I tried calling - you can't speak to a live individual; their automated system sucks. I had to do a live chat and was told that the items were never picked up by the shipper. They would be resent, and would take about a week to 10 days. They won't overnight them because it costs them too much!

Their mistake and they can't even accommodate me? A week before Thanksgiving, I received 1 of the games. Again, I had to do a live chat and asked to be refunded for the missing game. They said it would take about a 7 - 10 days.

I just checked with live chat again and the refund was never posted. Now, I have to wait another 7 - 10 days.

I didn't think items were supposed to be charged until they were actually shipped! Toys R Us, you just lost a customer!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problem with delivery" and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments