Went online to purchase an "in-stock" item to pick up in store, only to receive a call stating that it was the wrong item listed online as "in-stock". The clerk said they would cancel the order and she ensured me that my card would not be charged.

Of course, when I went online to check my card, it had been charged. This was 04/16/16. As of today, I STILL have not been refunded the amount that was charged for an item I never received. I have been getting the run around and have spoken with so many representatives who all stated different refund times and days.

Absolutely the WORST by far. Today is 05/04/16, and I am still getting the round around.

This reviewer shared experience about "took my money, but product never received" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8. This person is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hempstead, New York, United States #1174127

I am currently going through the same problem. May 27, 2016 the messed up and no one is doing anything about it.

Complete run around. Now it is 6/16/2016 someone called me and still no resolution. I have called spoken with everyone. Credit card company has case against them for my money and after 14 days will return.

It took them 10 days to say it was my credict card companies fault yet they have no transaction Id number to give me to show my credit card company. They just keep lieing and doing nothing