I ordered a Crayola Colour Explosion Glow Board ($24.99) from ToysRus online in Canada.After a short period of use, some of the markers have dried out.

Now I find out that ToysRus Canada do not carry refill glow markers for this product. This makes the item I have purchased totally useless for my grandchildren's visits to me. I expected Colour Explosion Glow Board Marker Refills to be available on their site or at least in their stores, but I can't find them anywhere. I don't think that is serving customers very well.

I feel I have been "ripped off". Why do they carry a product and then not sell refills for it? They are still selling products that use glow markers right now that are the latest addition to the Crayola line. To me this is a very "shady practice"!

I contacted Crayola and they said it was the merchants choice whether they carry a product or not.ToysRus if you sell the product, sell the refill markers too!!I am a VERY DISCOURAGED and UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion