I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price was 64.99 on sale I called the manager his name is dmitri, we went to the aisle and showed him the display he tells me that they merchandise according to the space which mean it doesn't matter if the product on display reads one price the boxes below it have another price and it's their merchandising people's fault because they haven't been trained properly they won't honor the price on the error, including the manager which he doesn't have a clue about customer satisfaction,he let me walked out and loose a sale instead of modifying the price at $20.00 less. I will add a picture below.the worst customer service people I have ever seen I don't know if that's how they are trained to perform or the corporate people have no idea who does the hiring of the store in Kendall Florida.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Go Green Highback Turbo Booster Car Seat
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."