I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price was 64.99 on sale I called the manager his name is dmitri, we went to the aisle and showed him the display he tells me that they merchandise according to the space which mean it doesn't matter if the product on display reads one price the boxes below it have another price and it's their merchandising people's fault because they haven't been trained properly they won't honor the price on the error, including the manager which he doesn't have a clue about customer satisfaction,he let me walked out and loose a sale instead of modifying the price at $20.00 less. I will add a picture below.the worst customer service people I have ever seen I don't know if that's how they are trained to perform or the corporate people have no idea who does the hiring of the store in Kendall Florida.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Go Green Highback Turbo Booster Car Seat
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had. It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been..."
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "They dont want to honor my warranty so my next step is court. The worst construction ever...."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."