1.8
Layout of Store

Toy R Us double charged me on an item and refuse to admit it or refund me.I've called three times and each time it takes forty minutes for someone to answer and when they do they are very rude and will not listen to me!

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold for 45 minutes, she then transferred me to Toy R Us Canada so I was right back where started and had wasted about an hour and a half. I was told "shipping was free", but they charged me $15.00 "freight" and a 39.99 item has me set back $193.92.

I now have two overdraft charges.Don't order online from Toys R Us!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $192 and wants Toys R Us to "refund my money plus the overdraft charges".

Author liked the most way you screwed my money up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments