Roosevelt, Washington
1.5

I ordered 3 items from TRU on 12/1. I finally received tracking on the first one on 12/6 (it actually delivered on 12/13.

yay!). I got tracking on the other two on 12/9 & 12/11. All 3 were shipped from different states. This is not uncommon in distribution ( I work in logistics at a 3PL DC).

However, the cycle times are extremely bad at this company. They KNOW this is the busiest time of year for a toy retailer. They KNOW they need to hire a LOT of seasonal warehouse help. Why they can't figure out picking and packing is beyond me.

Their distribution/supply chain upper management should be fired. With RF tech and real time inventory software available there is no excuse. Target is another one with issues in the inventory department but that is another complaint. Amazon processes a FAR larger volume of orders with a huge variety of products and they get it there on time with great tracking (even with USPS delivery) and excellent packaging!

I still have 1 package that says it is in transit in TN and that last update was on 12/12. The 3rd package still says shipment info was sent to USPS on 12/3. It's pathetic and TRU should be embarrassed by their performance.

I personally will not place anymore online orders with them. I would rather pay a few dollars more at Amazon and get reliable 2 day prime shipping and superior customer service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor order cycle time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of toys r us online order. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toys r us online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments