I would like to inform that babies r us/ toys r us in Ohio, Groveport , at Fulfillment c/ o 2829 Rohr Rd are commiting a freud in terms of sending different items to people and ovetcharging them 3 times more than for the price people have purchased the items.Before this, they gave me red cup mickey mouse instead of the blue one i ordered and this came from the same place.

In fact, their fteud have continued for more than year when Oh babies r us sent different pacifiers than what I ordered. I have been quiet for this. However, now we are very upset for not only sending us different clothes but also obercharging us. I purchased 3 pieces white coverall for 13 dollars, and received coverall with animals for 24 dollars as it states on the receit submitted with the package.

Baby einstain mozart music i purchaded it for 7.99 but on the receipt they sent it states 10.99. The onesies i received were on the receipt charged 16.99 and i bought them for 8.99. Mickey mouse dvd i bought for 7.99,and on the receipt it states 9.99. We are very upset because we have been looking for warmer clothes to place on my baby, and we live away from the stores to just go for 15 minutes.

What they commit is a freud. Moreover, i can prove it with the initial receipt i received by email. I am planning to contact Better Business Bereau, Consumer Protection, and the TV investigate program because this is absurd. This type of freud was not done by companies year aho and i enjoyed shopping online big purchases.

I am not sure whether Ohio toysrus/ babiesrus have problems with profit, but the way they are trying to make profit is illegal.

Recently i had freud by Victoria Secret when I was shopping online with paypal, and with my paypal account someone has purchaded items from toysrus.The crefit card said that stores have access to your paypal account when you link it to their online store purchase.Probably that' s why niw is the first time forvthem to commit freud because I am not using paypal anymore.Paypal wcharging

Review about: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments