I placed an order on 12/10 - was advised that the order qualified for "free shipping". On 12/12 advised & billed $51.00 for shipping.

Only received 2 of 4 items and now I can't get customer service on the phone - over 30 minute wait. Tried twice, both times was put in answer que and placed on hold for over 30 minutes.

I will never use their online ordering ever again - bringing this to the attention of NJ Consumer Affairs for the fraudulent representations.

Had I known this in advance, I would have saved my money and time by going to the store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. The most disappointing about toys r us shipping service at Toys R Us was withholding inventory Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments