I ordered a 4 wheeler on the 17th and rec'd a e-mail about an hour later stating that the ordered was cancelled because the store was out. It's now the 22nd and still my money is being held, fine ($375.00).

On the 18th I ordered another one because I knew for a fact there was one in the store. I chose store pick up. When I called they said it's being shipped to store from their distribution center. I said I didn't want shipping I wanted store pick up (which I chose).

They didn't care. Even under my ToysRUs account it shows "Ready for Store Pickup" but all I get from them is that it states in the systems it's "DCed". The great part of this story is that the store actually had one! Even though they still have my money from the first one and now money from the second one I can't just go into the store and show my receipt and get the one in the store.

Mine is on the truck!

No toy and no money! Hate them!

Preferred solution: I want my money released from the first one and the second one now..

I didn't like: Customer service, Useless online site, Not being able to get my item, Money not released they cancelled.

Comments