I PLACED AN ORDER ONLINE AT TOYSRUS.COM. AFTER 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF NOT RECEIVING ANY TRACKING INFORMATION.

I CALLED AND THEY STATED THAT MY ORDER WAS NOT PROCESSED! I NEEDED MY ORDER BY A SPECIFIC DATE, SO WITH 2 WEEKS I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO RECEIVE IT ON TIME, BUT I'M NOT! I CALLED TO SEE IF THEY CAN CHANGE IT TO PICK UP IN STORE, BUT THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOT IF THEY NEVER PROCESSED ANYTHING!!! I WILL NOT ORDER FROM TOYSRUS.COM AGAIN!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of toys r us online order from Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not received my order on time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments