Toys R Us - Paid Layaway in Full, Received 3 items the rest cancelled with no Notice
Placed an online layaway order on 9/20.Paid the deposit required and made two subsequent cash payments in store.
Received 3 items shipped to me and when I went to track the rest of order it shows cancelled. Called Customer Service and was on the phone for over an hour yesterday 12/3. Said I would be issued a refund which is unacceptable. Called back today 12/4 was told the same thing and that the issue was escalated but would take 3-5 days for a return call.
Said I would receive a e-gift card which is unacceptable as well. The person today hung up on me.
I am livid.
No one at that company seems to know what is going on or how to resolve.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order cancelled without notice for layaway
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had. It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been..."
- "I placed an order online to pick up in store, was supposed to be ready in less than an hour. I was to receive an email informing that it..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."