Toys R Us - Paid Layaway in Full, Received 3 items the rest cancelled with no Notice
Placed an online layaway order on 9/20.Paid the deposit required and made two subsequent cash payments in store.
Received 3 items shipped to me and when I went to track the rest of order it shows cancelled. Called Customer Service and was on the phone for over an hour yesterday 12/3. Said I would be issued a refund which is unacceptable. Called back today 12/4 was told the same thing and that the issue was escalated but would take 3-5 days for a return call.
Said I would receive a e-gift card which is unacceptable as well. The person today hung up on me.
I am livid.
No one at that company seems to know what is going on or how to resolve.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order cancelled without notice for layaway
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price..."
- "To orders cancelled for the same toy. I called they say they have a new stock in get a email today my other order has been cancelled for the same..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."