Toys R Us - Review about Electric Scooter from Bakersfield, California

Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had.It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been many times especially when they are running specials.

I recently wanted to purchase a scooter that on my iPhone app gave me the price of 29.99 when I would add it to my car it would change it to 59.99. I've been trying since yesterday to purchase this as it's at the top of my sons Christmas list. I have called twice and tried the chat all day long and they just give me the run around that they are having technical difficulties blah blah blah.

It's straight BS!!!!They have lost a customer because I am so tired of not being appreciated as a customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Electric Scooter
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #736607 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Toys R Us? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 19 #1114260

yeah seems that's the best way to deal with being ripped off repeatedly, genius. i have no sympathy for you if this is a common occurrence because you should know better by now.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.