Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had.It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been many times especially when they are running specials.

Related: Toys R Us - Horrible on-line servive

I recently wanted to purchase a scooter that on my iPhone app gave me the price of 29.99 when I would add it to my car it would change it to 59.99. I've been trying since yesterday to purchase this as it's at the top of my sons Christmas list. I have called twice and tried the chat all day long and they just give me the run around that they are having technical difficulties blah blah blah.

It's straight BS!!!!They have lost a customer because I am so tired of not being appreciated as a customer.

Review about: Electric Scooter.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toys R Us Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

yeah seems that's the best way to deal with being ripped off repeatedly, genius. i have no sympathy for you if this is a common occurrence because you should know better by now.