Toys R Us - Review about Electric Scooter from Bakersfield, California
Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had.It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been many times especially when they are running specials.
I recently wanted to purchase a scooter that on my iPhone app gave me the price of 29.99 when I would add it to my car it would change it to 59.99. I've been trying since yesterday to purchase this as it's at the top of my sons Christmas list. I have called twice and tried the chat all day long and they just give me the run around that they are having technical difficulties blah blah blah.
It's straight BS!!!!They have lost a customer because I am so tired of not being appreciated as a customer.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Electric Scooter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a razor mx -650 and when i was asembeling it i notice that the motor was completely mest up and then the bike was scratched up i..."
- " I was humiliated by the manager at Toy R Us Greece, NY location. I went to purchase Christmas items for needed children. I notice while in the..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..."
- "I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914. Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone..."