Toys R Us - Review about Toysrus Ice Castle Dollhouse from Brooklyn, New York

I have ordered multiple items from toys r us during the week of thanksgiving.One item arrived, story time princess castle, completely damaged.

The item came in its original box WITHOUT anything else. The dolls were damaged along with the castle box. I spoke to a supervisor named DION. The rudest person I have ever spoken with in a company.

She had no sympathy towards the matter and said I have to get a label to return it. Why should I go out of my way to return a item that was not my fault? She continued saying what would u want it seems like you want another option with such a arrogant tone. Later, I begin to ask if they would credit me in any way because of the damaged item, she said no.

I have ordered from other companies, such as best buy , etc.

I had received a damaged item and they sent me a gift card for my inconeivence.Never again will I order from toys r us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Toysrus Ice Castle Dollhouse
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #743427

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Toys R Us? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 12, 2015 #1077768

I like how "adults" mistake hearing something they do not want to hear as "rude".

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.