2.6

I went on the toys r us wish list. Found my granddaughter's list for christmas 2017 I ordered $78.00 worth if toys to be shipped to her I mentioned it to my daughter in law and was blown away when she told me she did not yet do the 2017 list.

The child is too young to have done it herself Turns out there were things on their that she already got last year I called and tried to cancel within an hour of ordering The service rep would not guarantee that it would be canceled. Said it probably would because she saw it was still be being processed Said I should get a cancelation notice shortly. It has been 7 hours and no email What I want to know is why toys r us would take it upon themselves to add 2017 to a 2016 wish list? I spend hundreds of dollars each year for each of.my 4 grandchildren every year there's amoroblem with the website never taking off about purchased gift Sorry to say y Toys r us has lost thousands of dollars from me and everyone I tell about this.

If u dint get a refund within a few days I'll file a formal fraud complaint with the IG Within 5 seconds of my order my credit card got debited. Shame on you toys r us.

Review about: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments