I was offered a great deal over Thanksgiving Weekend: a crib and dresser for $200 + shipping. I bought it and got the crib within a week. About 2 weeks later I got an email that the order for the dresser was cancelled due to "unavailability". 2 days later I called and the rep happily reordered it for me, promising I could get it at the sale price and no additional shipping. She told me I'd have to call after the dresser was delivered to get the price adjustment. After the call I got the email and found out that I was charged $129 shipping.

I called 4 times over 3 weeks, each time the rep told me they put the request through and that I should get my money in 5-7 business days. I finally called back and talked to a manager. I found out each time the request was denied, even though the rep/supervisor/manager approved it. That was what confused me the most. Very sketchy. Along with these people I talked to, I was on hold 3 times and was disconnected. 1 is an accident, 3 is a trend.

Finally, I asked for the complaint department and got sent to guest relations. After talking to two different reps(got disconnected again), I finally found someone who took care of both charges.

After I got my credits back, I let the rep know I was disappointed and was hoping for some kind of measure of good faith for my troubles and hours spent on the phone. All I got back was that I shouldn't have even gotten my money back, that it was only due to the first rep's error, and I should be happy I got it. I couldn't believe the righteousness and arrogance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dresser. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments