My son is in the Military so I do not live in the same state as my grandchildren. I ordered two Easter Baskets online for delivery that said both were in stock but not available for in store pick up or I would have chose that option and they could have picked them up at the store in North Carolina.

So I ordered for delivery and one basket came and I received an email that the other basket had been cancelled and was unavailable.

So one of my grandchildren got a basket and the other one didn't. So disappointed and customer service was rude and unapologetic-just says it happens!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. The most disappointing about easter basket from Toys R Us was never received item Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments