I ordered an online -in store pickup order that said it would be ready within one hour. I intended to pick it up shortly after it was ready and already told intended recipient (a almost 3 year old) about it and showed her pictures - needless to say she was very excited.

After about 1 hour and 15 minutes without receiving an email letting me know the order was ready, I called the store. They were pleasant and wanted to help, but said they don't show anything in their system and call the 1800 number. I called the 1-800 number and again the representative was pleseant and said they were having system maintenance (Saturday afternoon at 12:15 PM) - they couldn't see my order at all, they couldn't cancel it (or I would just go in-store and pick it up (I paid partially with gift cards that I wanted to use). He offered me $5 coupon code (order was $320).

No way to fix my problem and only thing he could offer was $5 off on another order.

Anyways, I am not the happiest of campers and if nothing else wanted Toys R us to know about it. Order acknowledgement #3510078117

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of toys r us website. Toys R Us needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toys r us website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments