On 2/12/2018, I purchased two items off of my friend's baby shower registry online. I checked out using PayPal and selected my home address as the delivery address.

An hour later, I checked my confirmation email and noticed that it was instead being shipped to my friend's address despite selecting my home address as the delivery address. I immediately talked to "Lori L." via online chat and was told that the shipping address could not be changed as there was only a "45-minute window" in which modifications to orders are allowed. Seeing as how the package was not scheduled to ship for several days, I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was called (800-967-6500) by a woman who guaranteed that my shipment would be cancelled and that a refund would be issued to my PayPal account.

24 hours later, the package is still scheduled to be shipped to my friend's address. I called to speak with customer service and was told by a supervisor that the package would still ship and that there was nothing she could do about it.

She even stated that she was surprised another supervisor promised my order's cancellation as they lack that ability. In other words, I was lied to.

Review about: Toys R Us Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery, Shipping item.

Comments

The same thing just happened to me! What website makes you choose a shipping address for EACH ITEM separately.

That's insane!

Now, my friend is getting some of her items delivered straight to her door prior to her shower and I am getting some of the items delivered to my house to wrap as gifts. :(