I went to Toys r us on black Friday, when I got to the register the sales person asked if I wanted to open an Toys r us credit card. I said no. She went on to say " you will receive 50% of your order today and every Tuesday and Thursday you will receive 15% off your order". I looked at my sister who heard the same thing. I repeated to her "50% off my order today"? She said "yes". I said what happens if it doesn't go through? She said " it doesn't matter it only tells the order is processing and you will receive notice in 30 days but you will still get 50% of your order today". Since I had $378.00 worth of toys I said ok. I took the time to fill out the application. She then says $378.oo. I asked what was my discount? She said "it didn't go through". I asked why she said she didn't know. I said but you said even if it didn't go through I would still get 50% off. She said "I don't know".

Went to customer service and she thought it was funny. I asked for the manager who tried to be nice but didn't know what to do. I said me applying just brought down my credit score3-5 points and I didn't get a discount.

He re rang my order trying to cancel the application but he wasn't sure it would help after he did?! He did tell me she over charged me by $6.00 dollars!

Craziness!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of toys r us credit card from Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent representative. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments