2.2

Last week, I got a package from TRU that looked like it had been to heck and back: smushed, torn and wrapped up with packing tape. The items were not packed properly - just in a lightly padded manila envelope! So I was not surprised to find that 1 of the 2 items supposedly in the package was missing.

Waited forever on *** to speak with online help. I was told my item would be re-shipped, I'd get an email confirming reshipment. No email, so I waited through online chat again. Was told the same thing.

Contacted them a third time today, and was told that the previous agents had "submitted a refund request however I have no records regarding if this was submitted" - what?!? Today's agent supposedly processed my refund request. We'll see....

PS - I received a different package from TRU yesterday - needless to say I ordered it BEFORE this debacle - and it arrived squished and bent, too. It will look great under the tree on Xmas morning!

This reviewer shared experience about "why can i only choose 1?? poor customer service and prob with delivery!!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5. atomlin1970 is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments