THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Ordered a Zachary Mobile online (63.78) in a registry on 10/10.

Item shipped 10/12. My friend received a stuffed little octopus (19.99)!!!! Called customer services and spoke to Rai (employee #4868) who apologized and said she can keep the octopus that he would send the correct item asap. A month later, no item.

Called again and apparently the order was not completed. The new representative, Sandy, finally placed the correct order and did not say anything about returning the incorrect item. I told my friend to keep the octopus and she finally received the correct item on 11/22. Shortly after, I received a reminder notice to return the original item or i will be charged 63.78!

I called a spoke to supervisor Raynaldo (employee #2853) who said he was very sorry but i had to return the wrong item. THE WRONG ITEM IS A STUFFED LITTLE OCTOPUS. I had the most embarrassing moment telling a pregnant woman on bed rest that she needed to return the freaking item i had originally told her she could keep!!! Toys R Us did nothing for us.

They screwed up twice! and we ended up paying the price. The worst experience ever!

Do not shop with them online. Horrible!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Trying to receive correct item.

Comments