2.0
Layout of Store

facts...went to store for formula exchange for my child..store did not have that same formula type that I needed..so not thinking about going back to get a cart ...just wanted to grab stuff for exchange worth my money and use my coupons before expiry in the next couple days...an employee follows my every move for no reason and then she attacks me asking if I needed a cart because a bunch of ppl have walked away from store with stuff...and im like oh ok and I took the cart she gave and continued to browse quickly for toys and then wanted to leave and pick up my toddler at care center...then the employee attacked me again in the toys section and continued to ask if I needed help and that I have to have a cart to put stuff because ppl have walked away..ok at this point im like going to see the manager to tell about the insult or constant harassment...the manager gave me a shock by being more rude and accusing me falsely of something I didn't intend to or do...ok then went to pick up my toddler formula at the register where I had left it in all this time, didn't buy anything for gods sake with this *** going on,, and left the store with a curse and with the corporate number...hope luck works with getting a hold of them and them actually listening to my story again...

Review about: Toys R Us Customer Care.

I liked: Very few friendly employees and location of store.

I didn't like: Rude employee behavior and disorganized food section.

Comments