Saratoga County, New York

I placed an order online to pick up in store, was supposed to be ready in less than an hour.I was to receive an email informing that it would be ready and my son was going to pick it up.

Hours went by and not email so I told him to go ahead and go to the store and pick it up because I had just been notified that my debit card was charged. While he was at the store I received an email that my order had been cancelled because they could not fulfill it. Meanwhile my son said the item was sitting right on the store shelf. They would not refund my money ASAP was told I had to wait 5 days.

I complained to customer service and all they did for me was apologize and reissue my Rewards Certificate that I had applied, like that was my major concern.Such a lack of customer service not to mention a total screw up that should never have happened.

Review about: Toys R Us Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Traxxas Tra6804R Splash Toy Truck Review Traxxas "I bought a Traxxas 11.1v 8400mah 25c lipo for the low price of $180.00 from Traxxas. It said it had a 1 year warranty. After about 4 months, the battery..." Read more Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..." Read more World Tech Toys Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more Toys R Us - Missing part on  Thomas and Friends, Shake Shake Bridge Toys R Us "I am residence of Thailand and regular customer to Toys R US in Thailand.On 22 Dec 2010, I visited one of Toy R US store in Beverly Center,Los Angeles, CA..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more