Saratoga County, New York

I placed an order online to pick up in store, was supposed to be ready in less than an hour.I was to receive an email informing that it would be ready and my son was going to pick it up.

Hours went by and not email so I told him to go ahead and go to the store and pick it up because I had just been notified that my debit card was charged. While he was at the store I received an email that my order had been cancelled because they could not fulfill it. Meanwhile my son said the item was sitting right on the store shelf. They would not refund my money ASAP was told I had to wait 5 days.

I complained to customer service and all they did for me was apologize and reissue my Rewards Certificate that I had applied, like that was my major concern.Such a lack of customer service not to mention a total screw up that should never have happened.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of toys r us customer care. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toys r us customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments