I placed an order online to pick up in store, was supposed to be ready in less than an hour.I was to receive an email informing that it would be ready and my son was going to pick it up.
Hours went by and not email so I told him to go ahead and go to the store and pick it up because I had just been notified that my debit card was charged. While he was at the store I received an email that my order had been cancelled because they could not fulfill it. Meanwhile my son said the item was sitting right on the store shelf. They would not refund my money ASAP was told I had to wait 5 days.
I complained to customer service and all they did for me was apologize and reissue my Rewards Certificate that I had applied, like that was my major concern.Such a lack of customer service not to mention a total screw up that should never have happened.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service. I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block..."
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "I am residence of Thailand and regular customer to Toys R US in Thailand.On 22 Dec 2010, I visited one of Toy R US store in Beverly Center,Los Angeles, CA..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."