Saratoga County, New York

I placed an order online to pick up in store, was supposed to be ready in less than an hour.I was to receive an email informing that it would be ready and my son was going to pick it up.

Related: Toys R Us Customer Care Review from Savannah, Georgia

Hours went by and not email so I told him to go ahead and go to the store and pick it up because I had just been notified that my debit card was charged. While he was at the store I received an email that my order had been cancelled because they could not fulfill it. Meanwhile my son said the item was sitting right on the store shelf. They would not refund my money ASAP was told I had to wait 5 days.

I complained to customer service and all they did for me was apologize and reissue my Rewards Certificate that I had applied, like that was my major concern.Such a lack of customer service not to mention a total screw up that should never have happened.

Review about: Fisher Price Laugh And Learn Smart Stages Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toys R Us Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.