I placed an order online to pick up in store, was supposed to be ready in less than an hour.I was to receive an email informing that it would be ready and my son was going to pick it up.
Hours went by and not email so I told him to go ahead and go to the store and pick it up because I had just been notified that my debit card was charged. While he was at the store I received an email that my order had been cancelled because they could not fulfill it. Meanwhile my son said the item was sitting right on the store shelf. They would not refund my money ASAP was told I had to wait 5 days.
I complained to customer service and all they did for me was apologize and reissue my Rewards Certificate that I had applied, like that was my major concern.Such a lack of customer service not to mention a total screw up that should never have happened.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."