I bought a swimming pool from Toys R Us and an extended warranty.They claimed any damage from any source whatever would be covered.

They totally lied. The plastic pool was cut by something on the ground so no replacement. The customer "service" rep on the phone just tells the same lies over and over. ToysR Us is a completely useless store.

No more of my money to these liars. Says right on the flyer for the extended warranty that this takes care of everything, no worries.

Of course the very nice liar on the phone says he will be happy to refund the 3 months of the 15 month service that was not used.Sarcastic ***.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #173795

The warranty applies to any form of damage except for customer negliance. You were careless and did not check the area where you put the pool so they don't cover your stupidness.

Leah, it is possible that the OP is lying to get a return and no one told her that it was covered by Buyer Protection Plan. They used to be but probably because of careless people such as the OP who expect a replacement for their carelessness they stopped because people like Paul took advantage of their warranty.

I used to work at TRU.Pools are no longer covered by the Buyer Protection Plan.

Whoever sold it to you was mistaken. You can return the protection plan for a refund, as well as the pool for a replacement.

Honestly, if you really have a complaint, take it up with upper management.Us hourly slaves have no say over company policies.

I used to work at TRU.Pools are no longer covered by the Buyer Protection Plan.