:( I am customer that is very frustated with the gateway toys r us.I had a registry which almost everything on the registry was purchase. I purchased more than two thousand dollars in one month.

I just want to make my point accross that i am a loyal customer. I wanted to purchase 7 dolls they were monster high dolls. The week before I had purchased 4 monster high at 27.99 each. When I got to the register the girl at the register said let me get a price we sold one yesterday and they were 21.99 when she approached the manager to get the price the manager yelled across the aisle no price no sale.

I asked why are they on the shelves if they are not for sale. I received no answer another girl on the register said it must be a promotion. I then approached customer service. I asked can I put them on layaway until you price them or can I pick them up when they have a price.

Customer service told me they couldnt do anything for me, and to come back on wednesday. My nieces were waiting for the dolls. I proceeded to describe the dolls that toy r us had to my nieces, and they were so excited they told me what dolls to pick. I then told them I had the dolls, but I could not purchase them the girls were so upset and disapointed.

I feel like i let them down.I went back on wednesday. Of course the dolls were not there. My nieces were devastated they've been collecting these dolls since they've out. now how do i explain to 4 crying girls ages 5,7,8,11 we couldn't get the dolls anywhere.

Toys r us had them , but they did not want to sell them to me.

Toy r us gave me a receipt with a survey. I complained on that survey and there was no response, nor an apology.

Comments