Never ever buy a buyers protection plan from toys r us! They will not honor it and give you the run around and false promises.

I bought a "bpp" on a ps3 game and tried to get it fixed. Toys R Us was supposed to send me a simple shipping label so I can return the product to get warranty and I have never received one I have made 9 phone calls into formal complaint and was promised to have a supervisor call me back twice and that never happened it is now than 45 days since I initially thought my warranty claim I think Toys R Us is practicing fraudulent business practices by not honoring their warranties on purpose

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of toys r us buyer protection plan from Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

When did you buy the product? because there is a different number you need to contact for BPP.

BPP’s purchased before 2/1/15

 Customers can register, file, and track claims at www.repairnow.com/toysrus or by calling 1-866-212-1975.

o Toys”R”Us - Call 1- 866-212-1975.

o Babies”R”Us - Call 1-866-894-8526.

BPP’s purchased after 2/1/15 Customers can file claims 24/7 online via SquareTrade’s Claims Center (www.squaretrade.com/toysrus) or by phone, 1-877-WARRANTY. I hope those information will help you :)