Horton, Michigan

I called and canceled an order and was given a cancellation number, instead of canceling the order they " escalated" the order and shipped it out within two hours of me being given the cancellation number. Then the representative LIED" and stated he could not give me the telephone number to their department that handles complaints.

This was done so that they would not lose money. This company is conducting fraudulent practices against consumers. I am going to research how start a class action suit.

I will post all of the information on this website. As consumers, together we can stop them.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $173. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments