2.5

I called Stone Ridge toys r us in Rochester NY to find out where the crib I ordered last week was. I representative told me it was on a truck somewhere.

I explained when I ordered it, it stated that it would be at the store for pick up in 3-5 days. The customer service rep at the store responded with "well I don't know what to tell you"... seriously.. then I asked to speak with a manager and spoke with 4 other people prior to getting the manager on the phone who's response was, " I will talk to her"...

very shocked at the level of crappy customer service. I most likely will not be including the toys r us insert with the baby invitations to tell people my daughter is registered there.

Hoythamlin wrote the review because of poor customer service at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments