1.8

Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had.It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been many times especially when they are running specials.

I recently wanted to purchase a scooter that on my iPhone app gave me the price of 29.99 when I would add it to my car it would change it to 59.99. I've been trying since yesterday to purchase this as it's at the top of my sons Christmas list. I have called twice and tried the chat all day long and they just give me the run around that they are having technical difficulties blah blah blah.

It's straight BS!!!!They have lost a customer because I am so tired of not being appreciated as a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Yaraldine_a is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

yeah seems that's the best way to deal with being ripped off repeatedly, genius. i have no sympathy for you if this is a common occurrence because you should know better by now.