I ordered Kola Kids halloween costumes from and a strawberry shirt dvd from toys r us online on October 12th 2014. When I received my items they had sent me, one of the costumes was completely WRONG and they had sent the wrong dvd.

I was on the phone with them for over hour trying to get this fixed. They finally decided to re ship me the correct costume and dvd at no charge and sent me a " return label " to send back the wrong costume. I received my correct items on Oct 16th 2014.

I shipped the wrong costume in the mail on November 7th ( I'm a working mama with two little babies, I get busy ) I had till the 16th before they were going to charge me for the wrong costume.

I recive an email from toys r us on the 8th or 9th saying they received information from the post office that I had shipped the package. The 17th rolls around and I get an email saying that they have charged me 23.09$ For not returning the costume. Needless to say I've been trying to contact the customer service and I've had no response and haven't been able to speak with anyone.

I'm very very very unhappy and I'll NEVER buy from toys r us or even a toys r us store!!! This isn't my first issue with them..

Review about: Toys R Us Customer Care.

Comments