4.8
Layout of Store

I MUST SAY TOY R US IN LITHONIA GEORGIA.....has a team of outstanding workers.... the sale associate Trelisha gave 110% customer service , for me to get a order in NEBRASKA.

IT WAS SOME WORK.!, The sale associated in NEBRASKA. WAS ABOUT TO THROW IN THE TOWEL, "IN OTHER WORDS , SAID THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY MORE OF THE TOY I wanted for my granddaughter, who is in NEBRASKA. " BUT BECAUSE Trelisha, new the ordering process, and what items certain stores had in stock. She proceeded, in a professional manner to get this item sold.

" ALSO TO TAKE CARE OF ME AS A Customer." I HAD TO WRITE THIS REVIEW, IT IS NOT OFTEN THAT YOU CAN TRULY EXPRESS IN WORDS HOW someone can make your day. Trelisha, THANK YOU. FOR A VERY Pleasant and pleasing shopping experience.

With structure. And professionalism , MY experience at THIS LITHONIA GEORGIA Location after a hard day work was A++

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments