4.7
Layout of Store

Ive been buying from toys r us for years now. Through the year i buy gifts for christmas and birthdays then its easier as time gets closer to make sure everybody is happy.

When i walk in there and i hit a bargain i usually make a lay bye and get it out asap. These days you can hardly laybye anything. You cant laye bye clearance stock which is understandable, but yesterday i went to buy something and then saw something else my daughter would like for christmas. So i thought im going to lay bye it for her for christmas seem so its not clearance stock.

When i got to the till the lady told me sorry we dont laye bye promotional stock anymore. I mean really? Whats the point of even going there then? You have to look so carefull now what you can laybye and what not.

I think thats *** really. As i said i can understand the clearance stock but not the promotional stock.

Disgusted. I dont even feel like going back there, I'll have to get my toys online from toy afventures.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments