Mont-Tremblant, Quebec

The cost for me to visit the store is 30 dollars fuel. I called in advance to check stock, told twice by two different employees stock was ok. I arrive,pick up the toy, to get home and be told by my daughter (birthday present ) that is wasn't the one she wanted. After some calls and being told I'm out of luck other than a 30 dollar trip to return the item, I settle on the couch to watch some TV. A few minutes go by and boom, toy broken. So again 30 dollars if I wish to return it .. already too expensive might as well just throw it out.

The manufacturer agrees to send a small replacement item. Better than nothing I guess. Not needing the extra warranty I've purchased I ask it to be refunded. Again a 30 dollar return trip required. In the end I paid 95 dollars for a 35 dollar toy. This is the second time they burned me. The first time they missed a guaranteed Christmas deadline and wouldn't refund a dime. I made up a story about Santa Claus being delayed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kids break toys. Can't return everything that your kid breaks that's just stupid.

Saratoga, California, United States #1197755

You need to start ordering online.