3.4
Layout of Store

I had this problem today Nov 9, 2016. I had paid by cash in the morning, had my receipt and needed to return the wrong item that same afternoon.

I was told they needed to scan my driver's license. I refused to have it scanned and refused to leave the store until my refund. After much hassle with the manager, she said I will try return without scanning my license, lo and behold it worked all she did is press enter twice when it asked for ID. This is just a tactic for them to data mine and I do not want them having my personal information so it can be hacked by some morons.

Toys R Us needs to wake up and review this policy. No receipt or after 60 or 90 days, I would not have had an issue. But I paid cash and had my receipt and it was the same day.

WAKE AMERICA AND LETS GETS BACK TO USING COMMON SENSE AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU THE CONSUMER HAVE THE POWER!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of toys r us customer care. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toys r us customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1259040

I had the same issue. They scanned my driver license for return.

They would not do it without the information.

I will never shop there again.