2.3

Yesterday I went to my local Toys-R-Us and bought a NEW (supposedly) XBox one Halo bundle for $350, but when I got home I discovered the box was tampered with and the Halo game code was not even in the box. Also the XBox had already been set up when I turned it on!

I will be returning it soon and buying one somewhere else because I'm pretty sure it's fraud to sell a USED XBox one and not even tell the customer and then sell it to them for the price of a new one! If the store doesn't give me a FULL REFUND they can expect a lawsuit because this is fraud and should be illegal!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us and toys r us customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments