Ordered an item via phone for store pickup. Confirmed online it was in the store (and would hope the representative that took my order did as well).

Within an hour I recieved an email the order was cancelled. I called and they stated it wasn't in my store and after speaking to the representative she confirmed it was available at a store within 10mins driving from the store originally set for pick up (why couldn't they deliver the item store to store is beyond me. Rep said it wasn't big enuf :0/ ). So now I'm told I have to reorder, however, they have a hold on my credit card and she said it's nothing they handle it's my bank.

Call my bank and all they need is tru to call n give an auth code. So I call tru and they state they can't speed up the process it will take 7-10 businees days and can't pull this off the registry. They can't help at all, sorry! Ugh!!!

Sorry for the rant but I'm p'd off!!

I'm using Amazon!! If she gets 2 of the items she can return it!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments