Ridiculous customer service.Found an item on their own website with a price much lower than item in store.
They said they honor price matches. But this one was "too significant" and they refused to give me item that was clearly the same one in store. So why am i penalized for a price error? Good companies and good service admit mistakes and give customers benefit of doubt.
Clearly toys rus has neither.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Evenflo Exersaucer
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "I am residence of Thailand and regular customer to Toys R US in Thailand.On 22 Dec 2010, I visited one of Toy R US store in Beverly Center,Los Angeles, CA..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."
- "Adding to the recent review posted on the today, I recommend that if you are already engaged in business with Nick Evan's EMI Transport, Inc, then obtain the Bill of..."
- "Dont really know where to start! They put the satalite dish literly 3 feet from the road and ran the cable above ground never buried it we cant get ahold..."