Morgantown, Indiana
1.8
Layout of Store

Ridiculous customer service.Found an item on their own website with a price much lower than item in store.

They said they honor price matches. But this one was "too significant" and they refused to give me item that was clearly the same one in store. So why am i penalized for a price error? Good companies and good service admit mistakes and give customers benefit of doubt.

Clearly toys rus has neither.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of evenflo exersaucer. Toys R Us needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned evenflo exersaucer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toys R Us.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments

Toys R Us Price Match Scam Toys R Us "Bought some Disney infinity characters and got a price match from Bestbuy.com. So I purchased more characters And again, they were featured cheaper 2 days later on bestbuy.com. ..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more Toys For Tots Customer Care Review Toys For Tots "Sister Fix It H H Ministry in St Louis hosted a Toys for Tots event this yea (2016). I received a phone call stating my number and the time i..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more