Toys R Us - Gift card

I had my toysrus gift card and went to redeem yesterday and they said gift cards are not more allowed . It’s such a pathetic situation of not letting us use the card which we bought before .

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Cardcash - Emptied out a $30 gift card then rejecting the exchange with no refund

1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Cardcash.com is a scam. I have a Toys R Us gift card that had $30 balance in it when I checked.

I was told by Bed Bath & Beyond to use Cardcash.com with their buy buy baby service to exchange the Toys R Us gift card for a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card. On the Cardcash's website, I was first prompted to input the type of gift card and the value of it in which I choose the Toys R Us gift card and put the amount that was on that card. At first I accepted that Cardcash is going leave me with only under $20 vs. $30 I had originally for the exchanged card along with deposit they also charged on my credit card.

After I inputted the gift card's information, I notice the $30 balance that was once on the card was dropped to $0.00 when I checked the balance again. All of that later on to realize I have gotten an email from Cardcash stating the process "cannot proceed due to your order being flagged as high risk". The card balance is now still at $0.00 and no response from their customer service.

My mistake is also providing my credit card information, now I'm going to make sure to get my credit card reissued due to the impression I have developed with this company whom I gave my credit card information to. Bed Bath & Beyond is also as much as fault for endorsing such a fraudulent company.

Reason of review: scam.

Preferred solution: shut down.

I didn't like: Fake gift card, Scam, Losses passed to customer, Fraud gift cards.

Toys R Us - HORRIBLE STORE MANAGER Doug rose

85 Gosling Rd, Newington, NH 03801, USA

What a horrible experience i had at the toysrus in newington nh. I bought many items.

I had a coupon on my phone for a $25.00 gift card if you spend $75.00 or more which i did. When i spoke to the store manager Doug Rose from the newington toyrsu. He said no i wont do that. He said i will take $10.00 off when you pick up the layaway.

I have it in writting. I Will never shop at any toysrus. I thought that toysrus would honor their own coupon. I want to talk with someone from coporate not the store manager Doug Rose.

My name is tammy letourneau-desmond 603 659 2142. No customer should ever be treated so disrespectful from any store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toys R Us Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Toys R Us - Gift Card Review

2.2
Layout of Store

My son was given a gift card for Christmas to toys r us. 25.00 went o spend it and they said nothing was ever loaded on the card the person pitched the card with cash so basically toys r us stole their money. *** company that steals from you with terrible employees who don't care to do their jobs.

Comments

why blame the whole company? Just blame that one employee that messed up?!

Sometime store forgot to activate or load the gift card

... problem is you need a receipt as a proof of transaction unless they will not help you.

If that card is a gift of course you don't have the receipt.. ( who woould give you the receipt by the way???) and that is toys r us policy..

They will replace lost/stolen/no load/ not activated card as long as you have the receipt.

I used to wrok as a CSR for Toys R Us... It may sound upsetting but that is their Policy...

Toys R Us - Gift Card Review

I had 2 gift cards for 100$ and 6$. I was trying to make order online.

When I was filling in numbers of cards they asked me to fill in credit card info for guarantee. When I was proceeding the system had an error where they notified me that they can not proceed with gift cards and advised me to make an order later. I did an order next morning, filled in everything again. It was successful.

In the evening I found out that they charged my credit card for 94.87$ (total order was 103$). I called them but they said that card with 100$ was used on 31 of January, exactly when they had an error with gift cards. They can not track this purchase or do anything. So now I need only to wait for delivery, take stuff to nearest store and ask for refund.

Happy birthday to my daughter!

Awful company! Will never use it again!

Comments

Stop complaining and go into an actual store! People are way too lazy.

Toys R Us - Review in Kids' Stores category

Layout of Store

Having a problem that is taking three days to resolve or better yet three days for anyone to help with my problem. Bought five gift cards at a store .

The cards were placed in a small bag with receipt . When I got home and open the bag that was folded up in my purse I only got four gift cards. I bought five 50.00 gift cards. Contacted manager at store immediately .

She assured me I would be given a new card. Went in store and now she is telling me the card was spent and it will take 60 days to investigate . I am not happy at all and will probably not do business with the store again.

The number I was given to call you can't get a real person on the phone . After doing my own research trying to contact someone further up the ladder.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toys R Us Gift Card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.