4.4
Layout of Store

I ordered my daughter a Vick’s humidifier because she’s severely sick with the flu and has a lot of trouble breathing at night.I received the product today which is a friday mind you and it came broken.

So I called customer service to exchange it. First problem the guy was foreign and had the worst English ever. The problem isn’t even that he was foreign just that I barely understood 3/4’s of the conversation. Second problem he tells me the company who delivered it which is fedex can’t pick it back up until Monday.

And that I have to call them back when fedex picks it up to prove it’s in transit before they will even send me out another humidifier. THEN it will take 3-5 business days before I receive my new one. Which means my daughter has to go an entire week without it now. And of course the store closest to me doesn’t have them in stock.

I also asked to speak to a manager and the guy just told me there’s nothing they can do because of their “guidelines.” I won’t be shopping here again.

I’m livid.My daughter has to suffer because they can’t get their sh** together.

Review about: Vicks Humidifier.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Toys R Us?

Comments