Ordered a bassinet for my daughter in-law; Item was on website IN stock and avaiable for Store Pickup

Placed order and was told item could be picked up that same day

Received an email to 'wait for Ready to pickup' email which normally takes 7-14 days

Called store was told item was not in stock and I had to cancel through Toys r us customer service since I placed the order over the phone

Customer Service says the item is in the store waiting for pickup; when I tell Brie that the store does not have it in stock, I get put on hold and later disconnected.

Call back, get Jordan, I am told I can not get a refund or cancel the order until after 5 days IF THE ITEM IS NOT PICKED UP AT THE STORE! I again explain the item is not available at the store, PUT ON HOLD

Tovi, customer service rep says she can't find my information and puts me on hold

Marilyn, customer service rep answers the phone five minutes latr and tells me they have no way of issuing a refund or cancelling the order I have to wait for five days after the order is not picked up.

I am still on hold one hour and fourt seven minutes into this dispute waiting for a manager with an incident number. This is ridiculous, please do not give Toys R us your business.

Comments