I placed an order on 12/4 and it didn't even get to Fed Ex until the 16th. Fed Ex smart post yet at that.

Its now the 22nd and my Christmas gift for my granddaughter is sitting in Ohio, I am in PA. I know from other deliveries that with smart post once it arrives in Pa it will sit for days before the post office gets it. I am so angry. I finally got someone on the chat session yesterday who "assures me it will be here today because that's what the tracking says" I asked if he wanted to bet his job on that.

I now don't have the one gift for under my tree that my child really wanted and is sold out of in every store. And toys R us does not even care.

A national toy store should be able deliver at a faster pace especially at Christmas.. I will never buy from them again online or in store.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. The most disappointing about kitty surprise plush toy from Toys R Us was very poor order cycle time, incompetent representative and shipping item , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments

I also purchased an item December 7th, and was told yesterday after I called and inquired about why I haven't received it yet..no sympathy at all. They told me my son will get it Saturday.

After Christmas! !!