I received an email stating the $400 stroller that I ordered, and paid $39 expedited shipping, was shipped via Fed Ex Home Delivery. When I contacted Fed Ex, they stated they have NOT received the item.

They have only received the intention to ship - the pre-made creation of a shipping label - not the item that is to be shipped.

Unfortunately, I will NOT receive it within the time I paid for expedited shipping costs -I am NOT HAPPY with the DISHONESTY of Toys R us - Babies R Us! As a result, I will NEVER purchase items there again!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of stroller from Toys R Us. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toys R Us to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toys R Us for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments