I made an online order for a nintendo 3DS gaming system on 11/24/2016 , it was supposed to be a gift for my son and 6 days after I got an email at the middle of the night that the order was cancelled.I called costumer service and the voice recording indicated that there were missing information.Then I finally got a hold of a rep and told me that the item was not searcheable and unavailable. It was so frustrating because there were lots of other stores that offers thesame price I should have ordered from there.

Toys r us dont have a system that keep tract of their inventory and kept costumers high hope of getting their item on time. I am so angry and I dont know if I ever want to buy from that store again.!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Toys R Us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toys R Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Toys R Us to other companies on our site.

Comments