I placed my order at toys r us online on november 26th, it was for 3 items I received 2 of the 3 items on november 29th and decided to wait a few days for the third item which was the largest and most expensive. On Dec 2nd I called online customer service and they said the third item was delivered on nov 30th ups had put it the notes that noone was home the item was left on the porch.

He said that he could not ship me out a replacement because it was out of stock, he could either give me a phone number that I would have to call on a daily basis to see when my order would arrive because they don't offer courtesy email or receive a refund because they don't offer store credit. I said I would take the refund, I didn't want to risk not being able to get my daughter a christmas gift. I waited 3 days and never received a refund or an email explaining the situation so I decided to call back, the rep I spoke to said they cancelled my order but did not credit my refund so that she would fix the problem but that I would have to wait 7 to 14 days. after 14 days I called back, the rep I spoke to said it is 7 to 14 business days and then I would have to wait an additional 2 to 3 business days for the refund to post, so she said my 14th day was dec 20th and then i would have to wait an additional 2 to 3 business days.

Knowing that holidays were coming up I waited til today Dec 27th to inquire about to my refund after being transferred to 4 different employees and 2 supervisors one of which transferred me to a dvd rental company until i finally asked to last supervisor to transfer me to her supervisor that they finally said they would go ahead and credit my account and that i would have to wait an additional 2 to 3 business days I still don't know if I will get my refund but I could not wait another day to say that I will NEVER order from toys r us online, and I plan to tell everyone I know including all the patients I see at the hospital I work at, they ruined my daughters Christmas and not one of the employees apologized to me either. THE WORST COMPANY!

Comments